No matter what our business is, words help tell our story. Images are good for showing certain things, but words allow us to connect, to explain, and to understand.
Some of us get along well with language. Some of us don’t, to various degrees. Wherever you fall on the spectrum, Penpoint Creative can help you make your writing the best it can be to serve you or your business: to wrangle the right words to introduce your business to potential customers, to help you communicate your ideas clearly and accurately, and to perfect any writing that you want to send out into the world.
Types of writing help
Click the tabs below for more details based on your situation. What best describes you?
- Copywriting: I want someone to take care of the writing for me.
- Editing: I’ll do most of the heavy lifting but want a little help finalizing my writing.
- Proofreading: I’ve got the writing part covered, but I want someone to take a final look at my writing to catch any mistakes that might have slipped past me.
Are you a business owner or an entrepreneur who needs help with writing projects?
You probably know you need to fill out your website content to attract customers or that you need great, descriptive captions for your product images. But maybe you don’t have time to put into it, or you just don’t like the process of writing.
We’d love to talk to you to see if we can help you with your copywriting needs. If you decide you would like some help, we’ll work with you to get a detailed plan of what your brand voice should sound like so that even though you aren’t doing the writing yourself, everything we create for your business will sound like you.
We can help small business owners, solopreneurs, and entrepreneurs with some of these writing projects:
- Initial website writing: creating the foundation content that tells people about your business or organization
- Ongoing website writing: creating blog content to inform, engage and update your customers or audience about your products and services
- Email newsletters
- Social media posts
- Search engine optimization and keyword research
- Proposals and communications
Ready to find out how Penpoint Creative can help your business with copywriting? Click for a consultation. Or call to get started right away: (406) 581-8488.
As the managing editor of a scientific magazine (Biomedical Computation Review), I worked with Rachel for more than ten years—and I would be working with her still if the magazine’s funding hadn’t ended! Rachel is a joy to work with. … In addition to her design prowess, Rachel is an amazing copy-editor who knows the value of a well-placed comma or hyphen and the importance of having a consistent style throughout a publication. I would not hesitate to hire Rachel for any type of design or copyediting project. She’s a gem.